Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Should children be allowed to get plastic surgery?

A seven year old girl was allowed by her mom to get plastic surgery to get her ears pinned back. Her mother said "This was a preventative way, so she wouldn't get bullied". The young girl was happy about the surgery and says "I really don't like people asking me about my ears." The mother also acknowledged the fact that her fellow adults were meaner than their children. It seems as though that more teenagers are seeking to get plastic surgery the help their self esteem and to avoid bullying.

I personally do not think this is such a big deal. I know plenty of people who have pinned their ears back to avoid being bullied. If it is for a good cause I believe that getting plastic surgery is fine just as long as it will help you throughout your life like doing it to avoid bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment